Are you interested in working for an exciting, challenging, high growth logistics company in the transportation industry? If so, we would like to speak with you. Forrest Logistics is a full-service transportation company that specialized in beginning to end logistics solutions. Our goal is to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. Our advanced technology allows us to meet the most complicated needs. We want people that are team players, aspire to be a part of a cutting edge organization and value the efforts it takes to see continued growth in this dynamic environment.
We are looking for self-motivated and dynamic professionals to join our growing team at Forrest Logistics! As a Carrier Representative, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships with transportation companies and our customers. This role combines inside sales, account management, and operational activities to meet the needs of our customers. Join the fastest-growing logistics start up in the industry and experience the fun, challenge, and personal opportunities as a member of the Forrest team.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strategically match, negotiate, and book available equipment with available freight
- Develop trusted relationships with carriers and guide the sales process
- Source and procure carrier capacity to fulfill customer freight requirements
- Monitor events within a shipment’s lifecycle
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any issues with shipments
- Manage carrier performance and responsibilities
Essential Skills, Characteristics & Experience
- A strong sense of personal accountability and a winning attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve in the moment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills as part of a team
- Highly skilled at developing and maintaining relationships
- Operational or customer service experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Why Forrest Logistics?
- Earn a competitive salary with benefits
- Make your mark on a growing business
- Internal advancement opportunities for performers
- Check out our new office location and amenities (gym, yoga, juice bar, food trucks, etc.) at The Casa