Are you interested in working for an exciting, challenging, high growth logistics company in the transportation industry? If so, we would like to speak with you. Forrest Logistics is a full-service transportation company that specializes in beginning to end logistics solutions. Our goal is to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. Our advanced technology allows us to meet the most complicated needs. We want people that are team players, aspire to be a part of a cutting edge organization and value the efforts it takes to see continued growth in this dynamic environment.
Equipment Control Manager
We are looking for self-motivated and dynamic professionals to join our growing team at Forrest Logistics! As an Equipment Control Manager, you will maintain and ensure compliance and utilization on assets operated by Forrest Logistics. This role combines operational activity with financial responsibility. Join the fastest-growing logistics start up in the industry and experience the fun, challenge, and personal opportunities as a member of the Forrest team.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support and maintains all chassis equipment activity and reporting to reduce discrepancies
- Maintain communication with rail and port terminals, leasing companies and carriers to ensure data integrity
- Complete financial ownership and responsibility
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure operational success
- Review chassis and per diem invoices for accuracy and create disputes or approve for payment
- Ensure chassis and per diem charges are billed back to customers including admin fee or deductions from carriers are made.
- Create a system to monitor and track all equipment out gated under our SCAC.
Essential Skills, Characteristics & Experience
- A strong sense of personal accountability and a winning attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve in the moment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills as part of a team
- Highly skilled at developing and maintaining relationships
- Operational or customer service experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Forrest Logistics?
- Earn a competitive salary with benefits
- Make your mark on a growing business
- Internal advancement opportunities for performers
- Check out our new office location and amenities (gym, yoga, juice bar, food trucks, etc.) at The Casa