Are you interested in working for an exciting, challenging, high growth logistics company in the transportation industry? If so, we would like to speak with you. Forrest Transportation is a full-service transportation company that specializes in beginning to end logistics solutions. Our goal is to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. Our advanced technology allows us to meet the most complicated needs. We want drivers that are team players, aspire to be a part of a cutting-edge organization and value the efforts it takes to see continued growth in this dynamic environment.
- Drivers must have 4 years experience with a Class – A license
- 6 months Over the Road experience within the last 12 months or at least 12 months in the past 3 years.
- Minimum of 6 months Port/Drayage experience.
- No DUI or DWI within the past 10 years if the offense occurred while they held a CDL-A or within the last 7 years if the offense occurred prior to obtaining a CDL-A.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 2 years. No serious traffic violations in the last 12 months
- No more than 1 preventable in the last 2 years. No major accidents (loss over $25k) in the last 5 years
- TWIC card is required.
This position includes a full menu of benefits including Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance, Dental, Vision and a 401K match
If you have any questions or would like to speak directly to a recruiter please dial 602-671-1910 or 888-975-4454
Why Forrest Logistics?
- Earn a competitive salary with benefits
- Make your mark on a growing business
- Internal advancement opportunities for performers
- Check out our new office location and amenities (gym, yoga, juice bar, food trucks, etc.) at The Casa